Thursday, July 17, 2014

Glitter Is My Drug

Hi you guys! Say 'holla!' if you're ready for the weekend! Just kidding, because, as we all know, I work all weekend! :) But feel free to enjoy some weekend for me while I'm making bank.

Today was my day off so- hooray!- I did some stuff! The first was to celebrate my little brother's second birthday. Happy birthday Tubs! The second was to craft away! I got some glass jars from my mother earlier this week so I've kind of been on a little glass/glitter/paint spree. Sharing time!



THERE IS GLITTER EVERYWHERE. And I love it! :) I love the idea of putting candles in there! The next thing I wanted to try was this tutorial for making your own colored glass.


We're at the letting the glass dry overnight step. I'll stick them in the oven tomorrow night after work and let them do their thing. We'll see how it turns out!

I know I talked about that denim jacket I've been altering, but now that it's almost done I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it. I'll let you know what I decide to do and I'll show you how my jars turn out- whether it's good or bad! What are you guys up to this weekend? Any fun plans or projects? Please let me live vicariously through you! :)


Much love always!

No comments: