Saturday, July 19, 2014

Colored Glass Coolness!

Howdy lovelies! Happy Saturday! Guess who gets to spend another Saturday at work? *Gestures to self* This girl! Color me all kinds of excited. I'm hoping you guys have better plans than I do this weekend. Honestly, one of these days I'm going to take an ENTIRE weekend off and just...do nothing. Just kidding! I will take the weekend off sometime soon and just do WHATEVER I WANT. :)

Anywho, as soon as I got home from work, I popped my glass jars into the oven. And wow!



I love it! They look super gorgeous. Now, for sure, the color definitely changed from the way it looked when it was freshly poured into the jar, but soooo pretty. I already have another batch in the works for tomorrow.


I killed off an entire bottle of Mod Podge and I'm running out of glass containers, so until I get that figured out I'll have to come up with some other projects! What do you guys think, any ideas? I'm on Pinterest so I always see nifty things on there, but oftentimes you have to scroll through tons of  pins until you find something you actually want to do. So send some ideas my way! And I'm also making some goodies for a charity bake sale through work this week, so stay tuned for an old family recipe! :)

Enjoy your Saturday, kids!


Much love always!

No comments: