Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Conundrum I Just Can't Seem To Be Rid Of

Hi everybody!! Welcome to Thursday! :) I have off of work today, so we'll see if I actually get anything done... Don't hold your breath. Seriously. You might die. And I would hate that.

Anywho! Remember that hair post from the other day? And I mentioned that about 1-2 times a year I find myself debating whether or not I should cut my bangs? Well...after a few consecutive days of New Girl (I believe we call this netflix bingeing?) I am feeling bang-lust.


See what I mean!! I miss them. They're so incredible. Ugh. They make topknots cuter, scarves cooler, even ponytails acceptable! I know my hair is a different color right now, but I'm seriously contemplating cutting them into my hair again. I need your help! Do me the biggest favor in the world and leave your thoughts in the comments below!


Much love always!

No comments: