Saturday, June 28, 2014

Glasses, remember?

What's up kids?! I get to work tonight! Yippee! Color me all kinds of excited.

Anywho, remember those glasses I talked about in this post? I was reading up another blog I just recently discovered (Making Nice In The Midwest) and noticed this little advertisement for BonLook. In all honesty, I don't think I've ever heard of them before, but I am so happy I finally did!

They're a lot like the company I purchased my last pair of glasses from (Warby Parker) in that their frames have a sort of geek-chic, vintage inspired look- which I LOVE! And there's a minimal price difference- only five dollars more, for a grand total of $99! Super amazing!

So when I saw...

I was so, so in love! I have the cat eye sunglasses and I adore the shape, so when it was time to start thinking about glasses it occurred to me that maybe the cat eye shape could work for eye glasses as well! 

Obviously I have some time to think about it (i.e.- time to save up money), but I'm pretty sold on these at the moment! What do you guys think? Yay or nay for the cat eye glasses? :) Ta ta for now! Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go!


Much love always!

No comments: