Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I'm Obsessing Over This Week

Hey there you guys!

I don't know about you, but I am such an internet troll. Trolling my favorite store's online counterparts, reading my favorite blogs, educating myself on various subjects- I get a little obsessed. :) So I thought maybe I would start sharing with you some of the things I'm obsessing over on a weekly basis. Who knows, it might lead you to a little obsessing of your own!


  • These boots. Ugh! To die for! I'm most definitely getting that camel colored pair.
  • New glasses! It's been about 4 years since I got my last pair so I think it's time for an update. Right now I'm particularly feeling this pair from Warby Parker. 
  • I'm a die hard NBA fan, and a Heat fan in particular, so this news is mega devastating. Don't do it, King James! Don't do it!
  • Christmas! Don't ask me why, but when I'm enduring these long, awful Wisconsin winters I'm always pining for summer. Then suddenly (usually somewhere mid-summer) I find myself yearning for the holiday season. It's a vicious, vicious cycle.
  • This Facebook page. As a waitress it's pretty ridiculous how many of these I can relate to. If I wasn't laughing at them I'd probably be a really angry server!
  • Lisa Lambe! And mainly, her hair. Ooh! Color me all kinds of jealous!
These, plus my numerous sewing projects mean you have a pretty clear idea of where my head is going to be all week long! :) What are you guys obsessing lately?

And now a funny meme!


Have a good day everyone! Much love always!

No comments: