Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What I'm Obsessing Over This Week

Hey you guys! I've got a little obsession post here for ya! Maybe a little late, but better late than never, right?

  • This post on XO Vain. As we all know, I'm trying to decide what to do with my bangs, so I'm reading and re-reading this article by Alle. Definitely helpful if you're wondering what to do about your bangs!
  • Watching pretty much EVERY show on the History Channel. Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Ice Road Truckers. It seems like it's non-stop lately. In a good way. More or less.
  • Emily from The Freckled Fox and her hair tutorials! I kinda wanna try every. Single. One.
  • The Swell Read Trench from Modcloth. So pretty and ladylike and classy!
  • This recipe. I might have to bust this out soon and see if it's as good as the dish I had at Applebee's a few months  ago. Mmmm, so yummy.
I think I'm kind of all over the place this week, but it's been a while, so it seems to make sense. I think. AND I'm so so ready for  fall, you guys! I love summer and the heat and all, but summer up here in Wisconsin is NOT the same as summer down south. There's just no substitute. 

What about you lovelies! What's on your brains as this week draws to a close?


Much love always!

No comments: