Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dr. Lahiri/Mindy Kaling/Petite Bird-Like Asian Woman

What's up y'all?! If you're reading this post, you made it past Monday! Woohoo! Congrats! And the fact that I'm writing this post means I made it through Monday, too! Yay for us! :) Hopefully Tuesday is just as good a day for you as it is for me! I'm doing as best as I can to make today SUPER productive. Sewing and cleaning and whatnot. And blogging. Obviously.

So! I was bingeing on The Mindy Project last week (and every week) and I really wanted to talk to you guys about something... Umm, in case you didn't know, Mindy Kaling is one of the best things to happen to t.v. Ever.



First of all, she's mega adorable, pretty, cute, etc. And she has great style! Street style and on screen! Mindy Lahiri is by far one of my favorite characters of all time.



To be honest, I've always taken issue with people idolizing celebrities and making them their role models. But Mindy Kaling is someone I can really get behind. She's the kind of woman I want to be. Successful, smart, pretty, quirky and funny. When I envision my future, I have to say that I wouldn't mind if it looked a lot like Mindy's present day. 


Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mindy Kaling for being so freaking amazing! We adore you!



What do you guys think? Are you as in love with Mindy as I am? And HELLO, The Mindy Project is back on Fox on September 16th!


Much love always!

No comments: