Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dream of Caves...

No need to thank me for my unbelievable consistency--I know how great I am...........

Really, though---my most sincere apologies, I really am truly sorry
for being such an 'absent Abby' ( oh-my-goodness-I-just-made-that-up-I'm-so-incredible!!). Regardless, I can't, in all honesty, promise that anything is going to be more consistent over the next few weeks. : (

I'm still looking for a job (sigh) and was able to do some follow-up yesterday, but that was....well, honestly- a little depressing. Only one place seemed even remotely interested in giving me a chance and that was (wait for it-) Fleet Farm. The place where dreams come true!! But no complaining, because at this point it's a job, you know? : )
(picture is kind of blurry-not on purpose) : )
Maybe some child care, but I'm not real sure... No doubt there are people who would vouch for my incredible babysitting skills...... ; )


Oh and by the way?? New word for everyone: Awesomesauce.
XD

No comments: