Saturday, October 2, 2010

*Gasp!* "Who is that???"


So I'm not sure what to post about, but I feel the need to post.... : )



I should say first off that I love fall----I mean, really love it--it's more or less my favorite season. I'm mega-excited for the change in weather (except maybe the snow part) and the way all the leaves change and everything just......feels new. Oh my word-how cheesy is that? Well, sorry that's how it is. ☺ I've actually been drawing lately which I haven't been doing for months (aside from the doodles, but I'm not sure if they count). And of course I've been practising ALOT. The piano....but that comes as no surprise I'm sure. And the job hunt is going well- I actually have an interview at Dunham's on Tuesday and I'm majorly hoping that comes through. ☺

Aside from that I suppose one could say that my life has been vastly uneventful of late...... ☺

Edit: I just thought I should say that the title of this post has nothing to do with anything. Just words, I guess.

No comments: