Friday, May 4, 2012

It's so haaarrrrrrrd, to sayy goodbyyyyyyyeeeee...

Oh blog..... I miss you!!! I really do... I wish I had a computer all the time so I could post on you more frequently. Alas! That is not the case, so I have to make due with the opportunities I am given and...why is this thing not capitalizing my 'i's? That's irritating...Or maybe i've just gotten lazy. Either of those possibilities are...possible. So I'm looking for a new job, on account of the job that i have being absolutely awful. I had to write a resume for the first time in my life, and i have to say I very nearly exploded with effort. Just kidding. It's a good thing I'm such an amazing writer. I'm so eloquent on paper...or computer screen. I wish that suave, silky wordiness extended to my mouth. I had an interview that I think I might have royally messed up... I felt all tongue and no brain. And that doesn't happen to me! I'm great at interviews! What a shame... Hopefully this other opportunity pulls through. THAT would be exciting. Then I could buy a laptop and I could post all the time!! Wouldn't you love that?! I know, me too... But until then... I love you blog! gotta go! <3

No comments: