Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th ...........not JUST Hannah's birthday!!!!

SO I haven't had much to post about over the last oh....week-or-so (well, except for my teenage angst, but you know... ) ; )....but NOW!!
OK, so most of you probably know my father is supposed to be driving my car up this week. So this morning my mom gets a call (or maybe she called-who knows-I was outside) and it's NEAL!! And hes like (this is not verbatim) "So, I'm in Indiana right now, and according to this GPS-doohickey (sorry, just had to old-person-ify it!! ) it says I should be in Madison around four!"
SO we're all like "OH! OKAY!" Minus maybe the bold letters and an exclamation point or two.
SO then my mom says something about getting together to do something, but then shes like "Oh, wait-Zoe' has to work." So we're all thinking-okay, thats not going to happen. BUT THEN I'm like "Well, if I called Tammy and told her whats going down (I told you this wasn't verbatim) then I'm sure she'd understand. SO I call the store and I'm all like "Hey, Amy (who will no longer be working with us as of next wednesday **sob* !!) is Tammy there?" Well, Tammy was not there (on vacation) so I got to talk to...............[the lovely of all lovelies]...............MIKE!!!!! (Yah, I know....but he was SUPER-cool about it) So I tell Mike whats going down and he TOTALLY GETS IT!!! So he says he'll get another girl to come in and then all I had to do was call in at three!! So I just called in a while ago-AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!!
So I'll be going to dinner with my father tonight (hopefully)!!!
So yah, my car is heeeerrree!!! woot! : D AND I have dinner plans tonight with my father, whom I haven't seen since Christmas. SO..........
Thats whats going down.......................................................................................

**[This post is dedicated to Hannah Marie, the epitome of loveliness, as it is her seventeenth birthday todayyyyy!! Happy Birthday, Hannah!!!!!]**********

No comments: