Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jim Van Geldren Revival Meetings: post 2!!

SO...

Today the Van Geldren team came and we got to spend time with them for the first time.

Dr. Jim Van Geldren preached two grrrrreat sermons for both the morning and evening services, and the Lord worked.....as we prayed He would... I suppose i just didn't think he would start with me.

Dr. Jim Van Geldren preached tonight on the "least commandments", and focused quite a bit of his sermon on our entertainment choices. Can anyone guess what i'm going to say??

Yes, that's right- Psych.. and NCIS. So I've made the decision to cut them out of my life...for permanent. And it's going to be SUPER-tough, but I'm committed to doing this for the Lord.

And the girl we're hostings name is Elizabeth, or more commonly known as "Tizzy". : )

Yah-so shes SUPER-cool. : )

Thus ends the Jim Van Geldren Revival Meetings: post 2!!!

1 comment:

Redhead Mama said...

I've been convicted for awhile about my viewing choices... psych being one of them... I am regretting buying Stephen the 2nd season, and I told him so. But now I will have to wait and see if the Lord convicts him about it too.