Friday, February 26, 2010

Jim Van Geldren Revival Meetings: post 1

So begins the "Jim Van Geldren Revival Meetings" posts.

Let's being with how I am involved..well, me AND my family:
1) We are hosting the only female non-family team member
2) my contribution to us hosting the only female non-family team memer-as you may have guessed she will be sleeping in MY room, in MY bed. And, no- i'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to getting to know her (hopefully).... this is the reason I am washing my sheets and pillow cases and comforter. I'm sure she'll be appreciative>
3) We're feeding them at some point during the week. AND, we get to eat WITH them. Tres cool.
4) Is there a fourth?? I can't think of one...

oh well!
Thus ends post 1 of the Jim Van Geldren Revival Meetings posts! : )

No comments: