Thursday, April 17, 2008

You know from North Carolina if . . .
Getting the switch means you did something wrong.
You have sucked the juice from a honeysuckle blossom. (i have!-it's good)
You do not have to wear a watch, because it doesn’t matter what time it is. You work until it is done or it is too dark to see.
Fried catfish is the other white meat.
The four seasons are almost summer, summer, still summer and Christmas. (y'all have NO idea!)
It’s OK to insult anybody, as long as you follow it up with, “Bless his/her heart,” as in “He ain’t too bright, bless his heart.” (Ryan don't tell me you haven't heard my mom say that!)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I know I can dress myself. It might not look the best, but I can. I feel so honored once again, that you mentioned my name. Does Matthew ever look at this page? Does anyone else look at this page? I thought the thing with the four seasons was funny. Adios.