Monday, August 2, 2010

Marvellous


So sue me...... I may not be the most consistent post-er in the world, but-BUT I have excuses!

1)busy-ness
2)college stress
3)lovely people who keep me occupied ("occupied, most occupied indeed. Ha-ha-ha-")
4)work (or would that go under 'busy-ness'? whatever)
5)meeting wonderful, incredible new people (like yesterday) ☺

But don't despair-I'll be working on it, trying to be m
ore consistent. I just didn't think anyone was reading, so it just sort of slipped lower and lower on my list of priorities.

I must be honest with you all right now, this very instant, about several things:

1) I'm hoping for a pizza night tonight *ahem**Leah*ahem*
2) I'm happy, really happy and sort of giddy, too ☺
3) I'm really stressed about college, because right now I just don't know whats going to happen. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go t BJ or not. I've thought about going as a part time student at Maranatha, but I don't want to drag this school thing out for ages.


So there you have it. ☺ My life recently in a nutshell .

2 comments:

Redhead Mama said...

I am so for a pizza night! I have a haircut @ 5:30, but Stephen will probably be home tonight... so good for me! what about your folks?

Unknown said...

YES! How about around 6:30?? would that be all right?