Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010


I wanted to post about something fashion-y what with all th
e fall/winter fashions absolutely EVERYWHERE lately, so I went looking for inspiration for this upcoming season:

I have to say that I LOVE the idea of this dress with tights, flats and great
coat liiiiiike..

This one!! Normally I'm not into the whole 'fur' thing, but it totally
pulls the coat together.
And I just really love these shoes. ☺
I've been seeing these scarves everywhere!! They're called 'circle scarves' or 'eternity scarves', but I'm totally in love with them.... Maybe after I put away some more money I'll find some on clearance somewhere and buy three! Hey, I can dream, can't I?? ♥♥

All images courtesy of Modcloth.com

2 comments:

Idée Géniale said...

Yoah, I love that coat! I told myself that I would invest in a stylish but functional coat this winter. This one might just be it.

Oh and I have that scarf in purple and I love it!

Unknown said...

seriously, I've been dying to get one from Modcloth for like, the past year!!