Monday, May 3, 2010

The Future.....will be here tomorrow; sorry for the wait! ☺

So I suppose I should post something, eh?

Well, this week past week was mostly a disaster, aside from the fact that my recital went well and I didn't mess up like I thought I would. Then we went up to Northland for Springfest, which wasn't awful, like I was afraid it might be--I got to spend a lot of time "bonding" (as per Maria) with our younger girl which was....interesting. ; ) And fun all the same!

I have TONS of pictures to post, because even though last week left me sort of....deflated and 'depressed'I actually got more than a few things accomplished!!

Hopefully today or tomorrow will be the lucky day (i.e.-lucky as in "I have enough time") that all my nonsense from the past week or so gets posted!!

OH!!!!! I do have one SUPER-EXTRA-CRAZILY-AMAZING-HAPPY-MAKING-WONDERFUL-ALL-SURPASSING-FANTASTIC thing that I MUST put up!!


MATTHEW AND RYAN WILL BE HOME THIS SUNDAY!!! And I'm sort of freaking out because we're trying to plan a get-together with all of us before Matthew leaves for the ENTIRE SUMMER!!

Which reminds me: Leah, could you ask your father or husband if we could perhaps do a bonfire?? Thats our best idea, but we need to pick out date and time, cos APPARENTLY Kodiak has to know because he is SO BUSY this coming week. ; )

Thats all for now!!

2 comments:

Redhead Mama said...

You name it and we will love to have it at our house. Let me know the day and time, anything works for us! : )

Unknown said...

umm.....well I think they wanted to have it at the shop....?