Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Cat of Impossible Colour

This is just a funny little questionnaire I found on Andrea's blog, and I thought it was pretty funny, so I figured I'd share it (or at least parts of it)!! ☺

Three ways to rob a bank

1. By calling at least a half hour ahead of time and telling them to NOT call the cops, have all the money ready to go, and do absolutely nothing to stop me.
2. Dressed in a Cheerleader's uniform and George Bush mask.
3. By hypnotizing every bank employee and ordering them to give you all the money.

Three nasty habits I had as a child

1. Being a cheerleader.
2. Making dirt pies from dirt that came from a hole that we dug, trying to get to the other side of the world.
3. Sticking rocks (and paper, and pennies, and various other debris) up my nose and in my ears.

Three words that I hate

1. I really, really hate the word 'hate'
2. 'Graduation'
3. It's more of a phrase, but boy does it get under my skin! 'YOU BET'CHA!'


Three things I can't be mature about

1. A little girl (not naming names) who hears her mom say something, turns around, looks at her mom and stands there with her hands on her hips like "Ex-cuh-yoose me?"
2. Middle school girls trying to talk to one another about middle school boys (I end up getting giggly my self)
3. Mine and Hannah's 'Awkward Face Contests'

No comments: