Thursday, April 22, 2010

For the Supreme lack of anything interesting or note-worthy

Wow, I hate it when nobody reads my blog!!

Just sad, thats all..... : )

So I suppose I should post something.....

Okay, well I'm going to sell my camera, because the one I currently have is not at all taking even semi-acceptable pictures, and then I'll be in the market for a Canon d50....

um... Recital is next Friday, which I'm not exceedingly nervous, just another thing to add to the list of "Music things that I have to perform/participate in over the next 2-3 weeks". ☺

I found two super-cool shirts (among other things) at the Lutheran church's rummage sale today (pictures to come -of the shirts and things-not the church) : ). They're both in the process of being altered. ☺

I have duets now, in piano, which is sort of a little terrifying, but at the same time it's just like"Whoa-I play well enough that Julie thinks I can handle duets!" ☺

Casey is home, which is beyond good--we went to see him last night and he was doing really well, so hopefully he stays that way ☺.

Haven't really done anything of note lately...... I'll be sure to post something interesting enough for you to take the time to read it real soon. ☺

6 comments:

Eric said...

Go for google analytics, and then you can see how many people visit without commenting.

I heard about Casey - I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything too serious, given the symptoms.

Unknown said...

thanks, Eric--so you don't hate me for the whole "Josh's link to a Grateful Dead video on Facebook" thing???

Unknown said...

umm...okay, Eric, actually I don't know how to do that..... : )

G'pa J said...

Canon...good choice! Love mine.

Dawn said...

Recital is Thursday, not Friday dear!

Unknown said...

well I know that now, mom!! : )