Sunday, March 7, 2010

Awesome testimony night at church!!

SO
Tonight was the testimony night that comes after every week of revival meetings, and may I just say..
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
So many people had great testimonies, and it really was a blessing to hear of God working in the hearts of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I'll admit, I teared up a bit a lot at some a lot of the testimonies that were given. Especially the ones that spoke of conviction about entertainment choices, since the Holy Spirit also convicted me of that.
HOWEVER......
If you want to know what I really think, it't this: I THINK THE FRANKLIN FAMILY SHOULD STOP GIVING TESTIMONY IN CHURCH, BECAUSE IT ALWAYS (WITHOUT FAIL) MAKES ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Kidding, your guys' testimonies are awesome to hear, and a great encouragement to me. : )
I am SOOOO blessed to have such an amazing church family, that encourages and really does act like a family. God has bestowed such an undeserved blessing on me by bringing our family to this church..... It's just... so awesome, I can't say that enough. I love you all!! : )

1 comment:

G'pa J said...

You and your family being a vital part of our BBC family is OUR BLESSING!!! We can't do without you guys!