Monday, February 22, 2010

Work Time! : )

So tonight was a pretty good night at work....surprisingly... : )

Stephen Franklin came in, and i laughed alot because when he came up to my line, i was trying be all like coolly unobservant, and not look and the next customer and just focus on my current customer..... i just didn't realise that the next customer was Stephen....... he laughed at me and told me i didn't pay attention..which isn't true, by the way...

But really, work was so uneventful that it was pretty enjoyable. : )

1 comment:

Redhead Mama said...

I must tell you this, since I forgot last night... I scared Stephen VERY BADLY on Tuesday. He was in the back of the shop power washing and I was just standing at the door watching him for awhile. I finally opened the door and innocently asked what he was doing.... he shouted and jumped. It was so funny to finally get him back. Even though I didn't mean to.