Monday, June 23, 2008

yea-- i haven't been on in forever and i decided to get on today--the day they deny my visa and tell me i can't go to Brazil----2000$ but i get a voucher for tha 1200$ ticket so now i have to decide on someplce to go---i REALLY want to go to like--Romania or Italy or some totally exciting European country--kewl right?? o yea--buh you guys will absolutamente have fun w/o me there and you know it--or at least i'm sure chris and matt will be fine lolz---i totally love you guys and i will try to see you guys off at the airport or tha church!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Zoooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I really wish you were coming. It will not be the same without you. The sad thing is, I'll never know what it is like to be on a missions trip with you. I don't even feel like going any more. I hoping that once we get going and we are finally there, I start to have some fun. But, it will never be as fun as it could be, because you and Libby aren't there. I hope that everyone isn't going to be depressed the whole trip. I don't know what else to say. I am really sad about all this. But, I'm not crying!