Thursday, May 8, 2008

ok so i am like so TOTALLY!! bored b/c there is abs nothing to do hay nada que hacer ikeees!!! lolz--so newayz Hailey is here right beside me watching the computer screen like shes just waiting for me to talk about her--AND I HAVE!!!!!! YAAAAAY!! HAILEY!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!! i am soo-o-o-ooo-ooo bored so newayz--i have been doing my homework i'm so ashamed i'm sorry, Ryan it looks like our club is no more we should start a new club!! like the hotdog on wheels club or maybe the . . . "your little brothers in youth group club!!!" haha--i could not actually join that one buh it seems like a good idea una idea buena lolz so newayz--i will not be going to the academy next year---yes, i noe you're rejoicing, ---- and i have to go now---i love you guyssss!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Is that the Hailey I know? If it is, why hasn't she been at church? That was great, when you switched computers. You know, you really didn't have to say you were switching computers, you could have just switched and kept typing. It's nice to see that you finally updated your blog. I must be your most faithful reader.