Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stumble...bumble...and fumble.....and...HEY! How did football get into this?...



(I'm not a huge fan of football)





ARGH!!! why won't it let me change back my font!!

How --oh--it fixed itself-good. : )

OK-so to my post:

Don't you just love it when you happen to stumble upon something totally great? Like, it doesn't matter HOW it happened, all you know is that it happened and that you are eternally grateful.

Well thats exactly what happened to me not five minutes ago when (thank you Modlife!) I cam across this lovely little blog called IdeeGeniale.blogspot.com!!

Yes--it's another fashion blog, but really--it's super-great! All that vintage-fashion-funny/cute-things blogs------those REALLY get my attention. I just love her vintage-inspired looks, but still super-stylish and RIDICULOUSLY adorable. Like, how i would dress, if i had those same opportunities (i.e.- living in Brooklyn (I would probably get myself killed) and growing up french canadian and being thin).

And for those of you who don't speak french "idee geniale" means 'bright idea'.

And her blog really is. : )
Post a Comment